Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sierra

If anyone has doubts about the effect off Disney-- When Sierra was about 3, she LOVED stories about Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and  Cinderella.  We watched the movies repeatedly!  Then we would act the stories out, whichever was her favorite at the moment.  She would lie on the couch or coffee table with a small bouquet of flowers in her hands crossed over her chest, pretending to be asleep.  Along comes Prince Charming (me) and see her! run to her! kiss her with "True Love's first kiss"!!  She would pop open her eyes, look at me, hug me, and I would lift her to my trusty steed (a rocking horse) and ride away to my castle with her.  And then we'd do it again!! We would spend many hours doing this. 

1 comment:

ChaChaneen said...

Ah, that's a lovely memory Grandma!